Mid-week Ski Special….
Includes: 3 nights lodging, breakfast daily, ski passes for 2 for 2 days, 2 $50 gift certificates for area restaurants, and boxed lunches for 2 days. $599.00 Plus tax.
Stay three nights get third night free! Stay two nights get 50% off second night!
Your hosts, Linda and Rick Meister, invite you to explore their Black Dog Lodge, each guest suite features breathtaking views, lavish linens, fireplace, en suite baths with Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs, guest robes and all the amenities you deserve upon your stay at our fine country lodge.You can feel the romance of nature, and the fun spirit of Ellicottville, New York, year round at our Black Dog Lodge. Winter guests are greeted in the gathering room by a warm and welcoming blaze in its massive stone fireplace.
Be sure to step out onto the porch and outdoor patio to enjoy the grounds surrounding the lodge, featuring a lovely stocked trout pond with paddle boats, plus wooded trails on over 50 secluded acres. While you enjoy the serenity of the Black Dog Lodge’s outdoor surroundings, the best fresh ground coffees and the finest brewed teas will be a perfect start for your day of conquering the slopes or just sitting down with a good book in the garden. View our reservations page, or call us today to book your stay at the Black Dog Lodge! Also, be sure to check us out for Small Weddings, Retreats and Graduations.
Looking for a place to stay in Ellicottville for a Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter Getaway?
The Black Dog Lodge offers two efficiency rooms with fully functioning kitchens. Each sleeps 6 and offers all the privacy needed for a relaxing getaway. Learn more about the Master Suite and The Dog House or call us today to book your stay at the Black Dog Lodge!
Upcoming Events..Click on any link below for complete details.
- February 22, 2013: Amsoil Championship Snocross Series (all day)
- March 9, 2013: Mardi Gras (all day)
- June 15, 2013: Holiday Valley Mudslide (all day)
- July 5, 2013: Summer Music Festival (all day)
- July 26, 2013: Ellicottville Jazz & Blues Weekend (all day)
- August 10, 2013: Taste of Ellicottville (all day)
- September 20, 2013: Rock N’ Roll Weekend (all day)
- October 12, 2013: Fall Festival (all day)
- November 9, 2013: 10th Annual Beer and Wine Festival (all day)
- November 29, 2013: Christmas In Ellicottville (all day)
- December 7, 2013: Christmas Stroll (all day)
- January 3, 2014: Winter Blues Weekend (all day)
B&B Ellicottville NY, Bed and Breakfast Ellicottville NY, Black Dog Lodge, 716-699-6900